RAK811 upgrade firmware

• Hello, I need to know What is the procedure to upgrade the firmware to last version in 915 frecuency in my new RAK811 module. I want to know which pins should be connected? Is the UART1 interface used? Is it possible to use an FTDI interface to connect via USB to the computer? Thank you very much for clarifying my doubts.

• Hi,do you have read the document of "WisNode-LoRa EVB Quick Start Guide V1.2"? In this document have the upgrade guidance.

• Yes, I already read it, but the manual is written for the WisNode LORA card which has a mechanism to configure it in flash mode (boot) and has a port to connect it to the PC, but I bought it was a RAK811 standalone module, and I can not find information to install the firmware, I can not find information to understand which are the pins that I use to connect. I am very grateful if you can help me understand how to install or update the firmware and how should I connect the pins, for example, to an arduino mini pro card. Thank you very much for the help.

• @dlalvarez I also purchased just the modules.

To update the firmware you'll need to power the module, so VCC and GND. And UART1_TX and UART1_RX to the RX and TX of your USB to serial converter (make sure this is 3.3v, not 5v. I use a 3.3v FTDI cable). Connect BOOT0 to VCC for programming, and GND for normal operation.

That's all it needs.

Looks like your connection to RAK Support Center was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.