RAK811 problem on OTAA to TTN

• I was able to load the demo LoraWan (Class A) IAR Workbench project and to build and run it.
    There is a problem with the OTAA. I'm able to send the OTAA message to theThingsNetwork but I'm not able to receive the response. Therefore I'm not able to send messages. I know that theThingsNetwork is using the rx2 datarate SF9, so I have set the RX_WND_2_CHANNEL to DR_3 (file LoRaMac-board.h) but this doesn't work. Do you have any idea what the problem is?

• Hi,Please open and refer to this document “How To Connect Lora RAK811 to The Things Network”
    http://docs.rakwireless.com/en/WisNode LoRa/Application Notes/How To Connect Lora RAK811 to The Things Network.pdf

and check whether these parameters are correct,like “dev_eui”,“app_eui”,“app_key”.

• This document is about using the RAK with the serial connection. All the parameters are correct, connecting by using the serial interface and your firmware is working.
    I'm programming the STM32 with my own code (https://github.com/RAKWireless/WisNode-LoRa/tree/master/Projects/LoRa/classA) and connecting to TTN is not working. The activation message gets sent to TTN and the deivce gets activated (-> all the parameters are correct, otherwise it would not get activated) but I'm not getting the repsonse message from TTN.

• OK, we will recurrence this problem and solve it as soon as possible.

• @Twenyong Did you solve the problem?

• @Twenyong said in RAK811 problem on OTAA to TTN:

OK, we will recurrence this problem and solve it as soon as possible.

Any news on that?

Thanks
    Andy

• @kostaman Hi kostaman, I'm really sorry.We are looking for the problem, in the process of configuring the gateway, found the TTN gateway firmware problems, and are currently communicating with the official. After firmware update, we will be the first time to solve this problem.

• @Andy Hi Andy, I'm really sorry.We are looking for the problem, in the process of configuring the gateway, found the TTN gateway firmware problems, and are currently communicating with the official. After firmware update, we will be the first time to solve this problem.

• Hi @kenyu . I am also trying to program the internal micro but I haven't succeeded. Did you use the EWARM suite or gcc?

What's the exact reference of the micro, is it really a STM32L151CBA or is it something else?

The problem I have is that it only works when the debugger is connected, and strangely, when boot0 is high.
    Did you have to do some modifications to the code provided in github?

Thanks in advance

Looks like your connection to RAK Support Center was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.