RAK8213 mPCIe freezes after AT+QCOPS command

• I have recently acquired RAK8213 mPCIe card for NB-IoT connectivity. I have attached it to a windows host using the companion USB-mPCIe adapter from RAK as well. I manage it through Putty and relevant AT commands.

I initially searched for GSM/LTE-M/NB-IoT networks using the AT+QCOPS=7,0 (or AT+QCOPS=7,1) commands and indeed I got 3 different public GSM networks but no NB-IoT (although I know there is a private network I established myself present...). For the above tests I used the default configuration (factory settings).

Then, I started playing with the configuration in order to see if I can capture the NB-IoT network as well (I know this is on B20).
    Some of the commands I issued:

AT+QCFG="band",0,0,80000,1
    AT+QCFG="nwscanmode",3,1
    AT+QCFG="nwscanseq",030102,1
    AT+QCFG="iotopmode",1,1
    AT+QCFG="servicedomain",2,1
    AT+COPS=1,2,"00101",9

Unfortunately I could not get any network through AT+QCOPS.

So I restored the initial settings, but after that every time I search for a network the module seems to freeze.

I tried the AT&F0 command, which is supposed to do some kind of reset, but again no luck.

Any ideas on that?

Cheers!

A./

• Hi, my way to test NB-IOT is below:
    1.Firstly, insert the sim card with NB-IOT service(I use China Telecom)
    2.set baud with: AT+IPR=115200&W
    3.echo off with: ATE0
    4.check sim card with : AT+CPIN?
    5.AT+CFUN?
    6.AT+QNWINFO
    7.Network Search Mode Configuration:0->Automatic,1->3->LTE only ;1->Take effect immediately with AT+QCFG="nwscanmode",3,1
    8.AT+QCFG="IOTOPMODE"
    9.AT+QCFG="NWSCANSEQ"
    10.AT+QCFG="BAND"
    11.search net, it will cost at least 150s: AT+COPS=? connect the net with NB-IOT.
    12.AT+QENG="SERVINGCELL"
    13.AT+CGACT?
    14.AT+CGPADDR=1
    15.AT+CSQ
    16.AT+CEREG?

command details are shown: https://www.quectel.com/product/bg96.htm

• @nero Many thanks, seem ok!

Looks like your connection to RAK Support Center was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.