Unable to program dashbutton v2 - RAK611

• Hello,

I have issues trying to program my dashbutton v2 with the creator pro.

I basically followed this document: http://s3.cn-north-1.amazonaws.com.cn/docs.rakwireless.com/en/WIFI/RAK611/Software Development/DashButton Arduino Development environment V1.1.pdf

I installed everything via the arduino SDK, and the connecto to the creator pro seems to works. I see output in the serial monitor.

When I try to program the dash button, with connection shown in the documentation, RXD led is blinking and then stay lightly up (not at full brightness). One of the dashbutton led also stay on, not at full brightness. The aduino's stop after the copy of the bin file to the E: usb disk.

Unfortunately the code is never updated on the dash button and the default version is always running.

I tried with the latest creator's firmware and the firmware available in the github's repository.

I'm using the demo code for the dash button in examples and windows 10.

Do you have any idea about what is going wrong and what I could try to fix the issue ? Do you needs specific logs ?

Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice day!

• I think you are using a MAC computer, are you?

• I tired with two computer, a Mac running Windows10 and "normal" computer running Windows10, with the same issue.

Looks like your connection to RAK Support Center was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.