RAK 566/5610 works with Iphone app BUT android app crashes or not see Wifi network

• Hi All,

i just received my 566/5610 set, wired up on test bench.
    Everything works with Iphone app (iphone 6). Then i tried with some android phones, with no success:

Samsung S8+ : sees network, app does not connect or connect and then black screen, if i click the folder icon, app crashes

Xiaomi mi mix/AGM X1/Google nexus 3/Ulefone Power/Samsung Note 3: (all the same) does not see the wifi (sees other 5G networks)

i tried to stream from the RTSP protocol as suggested into "RAK5xx video module third-party (VLC) use manual V1.0.pdf" thru getting the correct url and pasting it into a streaming capable video player like VLC.
    From my laptop: (asus ROG 552) vlc: can open the stream, but it's very lagged (1-2s)
    QgroundControl: all green colored and very slow and sluggish (2-3s seconds of lag).
    The same happens from android app "QgroundControl" in my Samsung S8+ which has a video window which can stream from an RTSP url. Green and slow.

Now i'm very puzzled

Looks like your connection to RAK Support Center was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.