FlyLink Pro RAK5675 RX-TX Died

• Hai,

Last week I received the FlyLink Pro RAK5675 TX-RX. I ordered it with AliExpress.

After unpacking I tested it and it worked great, even better than I hoped for. I actually wrote a really positive feedback after testing it. But today…nothing…. ☹. No video at all.

The TX is getting a good HDMI signal en the connection is established with the RX. The green LED’s are flashing. So it is receiving a signal. The input is a good solid 720p signal that worked before very well. I also tested other resolutions.

The receiver is also getting very hot and after a few minutes all LED’s go off. When I pull out the power (USB) and reconnect, the LED’s go on again. But still no video.

Just now I tested it with another battery, 7,4V, on the DC-JACK and the RX went completely dead. No LED’s are on. The same battery work’s great on the transmitter. If I now power on, with either the DC-Jack or the USB DC5 volt, the receiver stay’s dead.

So I think the receiver is defective. DOA.

How can we solve this problem as fast as possible?

Please help!

Looks like your connection to RAK Support Center was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.